Friday, June 12, 2009

Lots stuffs going on.....

Sooo.... I've got lost....er....lots of stuff I can TOTALLY write about.

#1:
My ward combined with another ward last Sunday. It was weird! We had so many people there. It was like stake conferece or something! Wow... but the class I ended up going to was pretty small.... It had only people from my OLD ward in it. It was this geneology thing my parents go to. I was totally the youngest one there. The next in line would be mine mommy. Then it probably jumps up from there about 20 years...give or take.

#2:
Kayla and I have decided we want to go to the singles ward and "scope out guys"....LOL....that should be fun. Especially when it's us two! We are some MD freaks! Us and mountain dew do not make a good mix! We get uber hyper! It's so much fun! A lot of our friends won't let us drink MD after last summer's binge. :D

They say we should never drink....we're bad enough on MD! LOL....

#3:
I'm working on my externship....or should I just call it an internship? Would that be easier?? IDK..... Anywho... I'm working in a dentist office as an assistant.... Ya know....that person that sits next to you opposite of the dentist and holds the vacuum and the water-sprayer thing (it's called a air-water syringe, but I'm sure all of you would know that! and the vacuum is called an evacuator!) They're usually the ones that take the x-rays and stuff, too. But I'm not really doing that part.

So Dr. Ferre likes me. and Donna and Lori have been helping me. (Lori is the actual assistant, but I end up doing a lot of stuff....it's like she gets a break.)

Why is it that on my first day somewhere, I usally get "baptism by fire" as it were?? First day at work it was wwaayy busy....no, wait that was the second day.... And at the place before Xanadu, my first day was the busiest day they'd had in a long time. (It's a do-it-yourself dogwash thing...they had 70 ppl come in that day!)

The first day of my externship/internship Lori wasn't there...so it was just me, Dr. Ferre, Donna, and the hygienist.... (is that even spelled right? I tried mixing up the I and the E, but it still doesn't look right....) We did an extraction, a bunch of fillings....it was fun.

#4
My black nail polish SUCKS!!! I need to get some new black polish.. :'( Mine is reeeaallly old. So when I use it, I can get about 1 1/2 nails done, and it starts to clump up weird, so I can't get it to paint....so I have to put the brush back in the bottle, shake it up really well and try again...and it'll work again for maybe a nail or two, then I have to put the brush in again and shake it up again....imagine that on all 8 fingers, 2 thumbs and 10 toes!!! grrr.... So it's time that stuff is permanently retired...or something... Idk...........???

#5:
Work....
What can I say. It's fun, but the skates are kicking the crap out of my feets... I'm getting blisters and calluses..... Not so pretty. Ick! And you get a pretty good leg workout, but it's just the outside of your quads...mb the hamis...but it's not the part i'm supposed to be working out!!! I need the strengthen the INSIDE of the legs....:(

And there's a guy there...I used to talk to him a lot....but I haven't really seen him around much. It's verry sad... :'( It could be that I'm working more in the day-ish times...? and I've been taking some days off...and I'm working more in the weekdays... I will hopefully see him today. I love talking to him. It's fun.

#6:
Mine poor daddy is sickly... He's got bronchitis, now pneumonia, and some weird white polka-spots on the inside of his throat.

Poor daddy.

Now...I'm gonna go buy him a loverly electric blanket. he wants one. :D


Tootles!

No comments: