Thursday, October 29, 2009

Think Al Capone :D

I'm planning on dressing up as Mary Marvel (above) on Saturday. I just need the lightening bolt.... I'm gonna be a rocker tomorrow!

SSOOOO..... here're my gangster pictures! It was so fun! Alie (boss-man-sir) and I are the only ones that actually dressed up! Alie looked normal! The only difference was that she had a red tie on! La-la-la-lame!!!! At least I looked awesome! lol.... I think I'm gonna try to figure out how to get a Harley costume for next year! ;D
THAT WOULD BE SOOO COOL!
















1 comment:

irish said...

wow! don't you look fancy w/your hair all beautiful and curled. you must have some of your aunt becky's genes because she loves to dress up for halloween or any occasion. you look awesome. send today's costume so we can see. i like the hat and the vest. can't wait to see today's. happy halloweeen. lots of love.