Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crazy Week / Good day

Very tired.

This past week has been crazy and stressing and bad.

Today was a very good day. I hope it is only the beginning to the rest of a *hope* very good week! :)

Work will NOT be crazy and stressful. People WILL show up like they're supposed to. Zac's house situation WILL work out and the people will move out like they were supposed to, so he can actually move it. My pell grant stuff WILL be all sorted out VERY soon. School will NOT stress me out this week (at least this week anyway).

The only thing is, I think I have to wait a little longer to get my bus pass from school. I can only get it from the 1st to the 15th. Or I can get a semester long pass, but it has to be online. I think they're about the same price, but one I can get at school. The other, I can not.

When I was all stressed out and trying to calm down and sort my chi (hehe), I watched Fred & Nigahiga on youtube.

Fred is a little boy that (when it started) was about 6yo. He found his mother's camcorder and started doing vlogs! (He's not really 6yo, if you haven't noticed)

And Ryan is sooo funny! He's got these parts that he calls Off the Pill (he's ADHD, so they're videos that he records and edits w/o having taken his meds).

I looked at my work schedule for this week, and I work all day tomorrow. I hope it's not crazy-busy. I also don't work again until saturday. But I have class on Wed & Thurs. I'm sure I'll find other things to do this week! ^_^

(MAYBE EVEN MJ/CHOCO CAKE/TOGA PAR-TAY!!!??? we will see...)

No comments: