Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Schooool


School started yesterday.

I had work right after. When I drove home from work, I was hitting SO many potholes most of the way home. Ugh! They're not like little potholes, or anything. They're massive!

I already have homework. I have a lot to do... Blah.
All well. So far I like my professors. :)

My chem prof isn't crazy and bouncing off the walls. Changing the subject every 10 minutes. She stays on subject. And she realizes we may have other things going on, like work or families.


It's so cold outside. :( I do, however, like that even though it gets dark early, it's not at 5 or so. It's a little later. Yay! Spring is on it's way.

2 comments:

heidi said...

Yay for non-crazy teachers!
Where did you get the cat picture? Are you feeling stuck?
I'm glad it's getting closer to Spring, too.

M3@9@N said...

random pic i had on my computer... haha