Friday, January 27, 2012

“Propel, propel, propel your craft softly down liquid solution. Ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically, existence is simply illusion.”

--Mr. Rogers/King Friday XIIII know.... The picture and the title/quote have nothing to do with anything else I'm writing about, but they are funny so I don't care. (^_^)

I've been doing a lot of crafting lately. I've crochet'd a lot of stuff. As soon as I can get the pictures to upload I will post what I've done. :)

I'll have to show some of the stuff I've done for my art class too....

I've had some fun classes so far this semester: psychology 1100 and intro to drawing. I like the professors.

Depending on the day and the people I talk to, I like work. I really like the easier days when I don't have every-other person mad for no reason. When I don't have really complicated orders and the people I talk to are fun/entertaining/nice.

I have been feeling really tired/lazy lately. I kinda hate it. I don't like mornings and I get to get up at 6:30 every day. (Tomorrow it will be earlier because I have to be there at 6:45 instead of 8.)

Tonight I have my brothers over (Amber didn't feel like coming). We (me and Cameron) made mac & cheese and pigs in a blanket!

I think I'm going to go to bed soon, now. Gotta be up earrrrly.... :/ I hope it's really slow tomorrow. *Hopehopehope*

Good night world!

2 comments:

heidi said...

You are funny, Meagan. I like the cat traps. I can imagine Thor getting caught in one. I'm glad you're liking school better this semester. Hope work is slow/easy for you this morning. Thanks for entertaining your two cute brothers!

irish said...

Did Jarom eat mac and cheese--I know anything with cheese is his favorite? Does Zac eat mac and cheese? I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your crafty things? Glad you wrote on your blog after nearly 2 months. I missed you.