Saturday, May 5, 2012

Randomness!

Link
To see other superhero chickies, if they were created 100 years ago!
Looking at some random stuff today. I love surfing the web for random stuff! It's fun. Like this awesome Bento Box! 
Link
Made me think of my grandma...
She loves tigger!
I got these 2 off of a a site I have recently decided to follow (Neatorama).  I've found some other fun stuff, too.  

Yesterday I made a baby bootie that looks kinda like a converse & it's orange.  I think that's what I'm going to do for people I know that are having babies. . . Make fun and different-type stuff! Oh yeaaah...
 
Now for more randomness!
I was trying to organize some stuff on my computer (because I have a lots of stuffs on it that I've collected and it's too messy).

Here's what I found!





I am still trying to decide what I want to do for everybody for birthdays and Christmas.  (Yes, I am getting a very early start, but if I'm making people some stuff, it will take a while to get the ones I want to make all put together. Crafty holidays are great!)

1 comment:

irish said...

I like your pictures especially the Tigger lunch. Stop and see us sometime on your way to or from Layton.