Monday, May 27, 2013

Got Cold?

Somehow I have caught a cold. It started with a sore throat yesterday and after taking medicine for that it seemed to get better. However, somewhere between taking the medicine and my throat feeling better, I start getting a headache and a cold.

Now that my throat feels basically fine again, I feel like my sinuses are all stuffy.  I probably have a fever, as well.  :(  I'll have to go check on that once the hubby has decided to stop hogging to bathroom. . . he thinks he wants to take a shower or something.

It's not fun. Not fun at all.

I'm hoping that I feel better tomorrow.  I start working full time tomorrow!

I'm not particularly excited about spending twice as much time at work, but at least the extra $$ will be nice... right?


I've listed a bunch of dresses and plan on making a bunch of baby booties to list.  For some reason baby clothes are really fun to make. They're tiny and super cute! And lots quicker to make than adult stuff. (Depending on what it is.)


Well, I am off to annoy my husband a little before bed.

1 comment:

irish said...

Hope because you are young your cold will go away quickly. I will look on pintrest at your baby clothes. Lots of Love