Saturday, June 2, 2007

bored. .burned. . applesauce. .

Today we did "yard work."

What we did was tore up the fence that goes across the back yard. The neighbor is putting in a new one, and the old one was sad & falling apart. It's fallen over before (because of the wind).

After that, I went inside and fell asleep for a few hours. Then I decided I should get up. My legs were gonna give out on me, I swear they were. Going up the stairs was really fun. .

We have, like, nothing to eat. It sucks. So I just ate about a whole bottle of applesauce. It was cold. .that's good. . and it's healthy.

I put sunscreen on, and now I feel funky. I burn so freakin easy, it SUCKS!! I didn't think I burned that easy. On Thursday, a bunch of my friends went to the mall. I didn't have any moolah, and I didn't really wanna go.

Kayla, Tyler & I walked down to the Kennedy seminary. We wanted to talked to Bro. Brinley.

It took around 20-30 minutes to walk there. I got burned. It's like. . 'Wow, I didn't think I was that bad.'

No comments: