Saturday, August 22, 2009

BALLOONS!!

ok. So I will tell you about my lovely experience at work yesterday... (be warned... it can get a little out there)

So I was at the counter talking to Christy (the new girl) and this little boy comes over to the counter and says that these kids are playing with a water balloon on the other side of the rink. (for those of you that don't know... i work at a roller skating rink)

So I was like... "ok. I'll go deal with it in a bit."

So shortly after, Steven (one of the security guards) comes up to Christy and me and says that there is a big puddle over on the far benches. I told him that this boy came and said that some other kids had been playing with a water balloon.

He shook his head and said "no." I was all confused.... He told me that it looked more like a condom..... I just sat there and stared at him for a minute.

Then finally I got up and went over to clean it all up. A bunch of little girls (mb 14 years old max) decided to sit right next to me while I did this. They started asking what it was.... and then told me that some other girls had filled it up in the bathroom and were playing catch with it.

Apparently they missed or something... cuz now there was a big puddle for me to clean up.

So I go and tell Christy about it... and Alie. And this little girl comes and told me they left the wrapper on the floor in front of the girls' bathroom.

So there was my excitment for the day... yesterday.

Don't say I didn't warn you at the beginning!

2 comments:

heidi said...

Meagan, I didn't really think you'd post that story. You've gotten lots of comments so far, haven't you? You are funny. Don't you have a fun job?

M3@9@N said...

haha... well.. nothing else going on but school and stuff.... i guess i could talk about whatever else... but i haven't thought of much yet.