Monday, August 17, 2009

teEth :'(

Jean Brown called back this morning.... and I get to go in for a screening tomorrow (x-rays, med history.. that sort of stuff). Then after all of that is taken care of we're making an appointment for the actual surgery...

So that means I'll probably be swollen and wisdom tooth-less...... I'm so not looking forward to it! :'(

I hope whatever swelling I do get is gone before school starts... *sigh* Maybe I can get someone to take my Friday shift.....? Hmmm....

So what's going to happen is they're going to be testing some anti-inflammatory stuff.. and a placebo i guess... I can't have any pain meds for two days before I have it done. (no prob) But I also can't have any caffiene! OMG!! No soda, no chocoalte!?!?! :'( sadness... My friend told me to get lots of fudge pops and noodles.... Mmmmm..... fudge pops sound amazing! :9

I have to stay over night for their study thing and have someone drive me home... *sigh* I don't wanna have to work the next day when that happens....

2 comments:

irish said...

hoorah, you wrote again. grandpa has to have one or two teeth pulled on wednesday. you 2 will have to commiserate. david jason has his wisdom teeth pulled at your age and he had heard all about it from his brother and sisters (except becky). he came home after and said there was nothing to that. i don't know what all the fuss was about. took a nap, got up and ate some potato chips which they told him not to do and never had a minutes trouble--hopefully yours will go just the same. if you read this-- we love
you, gma and gpa. we love you even if you don't read this, but you will never know.

irish said...

i wouldn't eat the potato chips if i was you. he was just plain lucky if you ask me.