Friday, September 4, 2009

Sun-Shiny Day

So today was very hot..... I'm not liking the sun. It's not nice to me! :(
I've got such fair skin... that I can't be outside for more than 10 minutes and not get burned! Even as i just walk out the door... I can feel my skin cooking! HOW GAY!!!! :'(

So I have to be a recluse in the shade... The problem with that is.... while I wait for the next class to start I would like to sit. I don't really want to be just wandering around for an hour. I sit and study for the next class... or text. So I usually go and sit on the grass or something.... well, last time the grass had just been watered... and I didn't know. I went around with a very wet butt the rest of the day! :'(

Then today I was sitting there...and they turned the sprinklers on! I had to move. Then the sprinklers went on there too! I was not very happy. >:(

5 comments:

irish said...

water, water everywhere. do you remember when you were little and made snow angels. are you going to do that this winter? you were a cute little snow angel. now you are a beautiful young lady.

irish said...

don't forget to answer both this and the one you wrote before in purple. how do you do that purple thing anyway?

M3@9@N said...

all you have to do to change the color of the text is type what you want to say and then go up to the top where it has the little buttons... there will be one that has a "T" and some colors by it. highlight what you wrote and click on that button and pick a color. your words should change to purple or blue or whatever you picked. if you can't figure it out then ask sheri or david. i'm sure they can help. :D

M3@9@N said...

and about the snow angels... i haven't really thought about it... maybe it will do it. i know i'll freeze tho.... hmmmm....

heidi said...

Poor Meagie, the sun and water like you too much. I thought you would have some canyon pictures on your blog.