Friday, September 10, 2010

Ideas For A Halloween Costume!


OK guys... I've got a few ideas, but I'm not sure what I want to do. HELP!

So what do you think I should be? Here's what I've got so far:

-Harley Quinn (I want that dress I've posted on FB!)
-Mermaid (Ariel... when she's in human form. I like the blue peasanty dress she has)
-Fairy (probably cute dress+wings)
-Sally (but Dana's apparently doing that....so yeah)
-40s (like victory rolls and a vintage dress)
-Greek Goddess (toga! toga!)
-Egyptian
-Pippy Longstockings (but idk....)

I'm sure there are other things... But I'm liking the 40s or Harley. Or the Fairy.
Give me ideas on what you think would be good for me!!!!

(UPDATE! Zac just said he might go as Rockula! It's rocker+Dracula! That would be AWESOME! Hahahah! Yeah!)













Ideas! Questions? Comments! Leave them for me!!!! ^_^ Halloween is coming up soon! Let me know what you are going to be too! :)

3 comments:

heidi said...

You do love Halloween. I like the last photo the best - I think you should be a Pipi cat.

irish said...

you would make a cute Pipi--when you were little you used to do Pipi things like swing on the clothes line and everything else and do cartwheels. you could also be someone beautiful since you are so beautiful.

M3@9@N said...

Maybe I'll make a yarn wig for Thorthor! He'd LOVE it! Bwahahaha! :P