Monday, September 20, 2010

Sewing


I've been sewing a lot lately. I'll have to take pictures of everything when I finish. I made a dress (it looked cute, but kept sliding up & poofing out. O_o not good) so I changed it into just a skirt. I made a prairie skirt(can you say GATHERING?!) that is black & white poka dots. (I found out Zac doesn't like poka dots. He says they're unnatural. Silly boy.) Another skirt that is blue with white swirly design. Next I'm going to make Zac a pair of pj pants. He's very picky about material when it comes to designs. Haha. There was one he found he actually likes (!!!). It kinda looks like water. So I guess I'll start on that sometime soon. After than I think I'll try making a maxi dress. I found a free pattern in the cloth section at the cutting table at the Walmart. It looks pretty easy. (Sweet!) We'll see how it all turns out.

I will take pictures and post them in the next bloggage. :)

3 comments:

irish said...

can't wait to see your clothes you have made. you should make zac some polka dot pj's. love you. what has your mother been up to? haven't heard from her or seen her on here for a lo-o-o-o-g time. love you.

irish said...

what has happened to you meagan? i miss you. come back, please. I love you.

M3@9@N said...

haha.. I've been doing stuff. I've taken a few pictures, and I still need to post them on here. :) I'll probably upload them today.