Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feeling Sickly



I think it started (really) yesterday? My throat started feeling icky the day before...

I woke up this morning and my throat felt so yucky and like it was closing. I have had to start icing my neck again. It feels so stiff. It keeps popping. It's giving me a headache. My ears were ringing part of the day yesterday, too.

Today I have felt a little light-headed, headache-y, my neck where it connects to my head hurts, parts of my back randomly hurt. On top of all that my knees decided to act up and want attention, too!

Boyfriend was lovely and rubbed out my neck. It was lovely. ^_^ It helped for a bit.

I had a wee fever when I got up today and felt very warm. I put my hair up & hair-sprayed it (my aussie hairspray smells like grapes!) but the hairspray smell lingered and messed with my headache. :(

I couldn't remember if I had my chem test today or not. I get there and was SO happy when I found out it was just a review day! The test is next week.

I was feeling much better and took boyfriend to his doctor appointment. Turns out his MRI for his knees came back as normal. He got blood taken, which came out as normal. He is going to go see ortho about the knees (and shoulder? don't remember) and a dermatologist about why he keeps breaking out on his arm. Also going to get some (more) lipomas removed... I'm sure he'll be SO thrilled I'm telling you this. Haha... :) Other than that, they don't know why his knees are acting up and what's wrong with them. At least his shoulder they have some idea. Probably just didn't completely heal right from the 4 surgeries done on it. Found out one of the reasons he had stuff done to it was it had been fractured. He hadn't been told that before. You'd think they'd have mentioned it....



My head is starting to feel unpleasant again, and even thought I took cough stuff. :(

I hate being sick.

I should go ice my neck again...

1 comment:

irish said...

hope you are feeling better today.hope zac gets feeling better too. hope school and work are going good or well or whatever you are supposed to say. lots and lots of love