Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Once Again

I have decided I need to go see a dentist. I'm thinking I might have a cavity. o_O
I really hope not, but it happens. Gah!

The thing is, I don't have any insurance... The last several times I tried, I would get a letter in the mail saying I was still covered under my parents. Then I would stop trying to get coverage and they would tell me I am not covered. How stupid are they?? grrr...

They would say I wasn't covered because I was 18. Then say I was still covered until I turned 19. Back and forth and back and forth!

So I just gave up for a while. Luckily they actually DID still cover me when I got my wisdom teeth out (that was the October before I turned 19).

I think it might be safe now to try it again. Being I'm 20 and they can't be obnoxious in that sense. I just don't want to wait on the phone for 2 hours. The ridiculous thing is that most of that 2 hours was spent on hold! Stupid people!!!

I really hope it works out. I would just go to SLCC, but all they do is like check-ups and stuff. They don't do fillings. If I need a filling(s) they won't be any use. :(

1 comment:

M3@9@N said...

***and for those of you wanting to know about BF's family in Japan... they are coming back to Utah. All military and their family over there were given the option to go back to the states. So since it was free for them to be shipped home cuz the government is paying for them, boyfriend's aunt decided they might as well. Plus they were running low on supplies over there.