Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ahhhhhh..... Cars

I was thinking about buying a '90 cheve cavalier from my friend. . . It only had ~82000 miles. Manual. Just needed a new driver's seat belt, wiper blades, a few tires, and the struts & suspension would eventually need to be fixed.... maybe. They said it might not even need to be fixed.

I told her that I would think about it and tell her tomorrow. Then she just text me saying she sold it. At least she sold it. I suppose I won't have to worry about fixing it. Cleaning the whole inside. Fixing the seat where it ripped a little. I do have to find a different car, though. I will have to learn to drive a stick some other time. Also, I guess for around the same price I was gonna pay for that one in the end I could pay for a different car that is newer and I hopefully won't have to do as much work on. o_O

We Shall See

1 comment:

heidi said...

Yes...cars...you will find one eventually. Maybe we could ask the Barkers where they've been getting theirs? They've seemed to have gotten some pretty good cars for decent prices lately. Something to think about. <3