Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pictures!

I just put up a new header today! What do you think? :]
I like that it's colorful...

I want to post some pictures so bad! I've made so much stuff and would love to share it.  Problem is, I don't want certain people to see certain things. (i.e. the people that will be receiving the items I would be posting pictures of.)

I've got a whole bag of stuff that's been made and I've checked off most off my "to make" list.  I just have a few that I'm still trying to figure out what to make. If you have any awesome ideas, send them my way. (I've been crocheting mostly. Done a few cross stitches. Haven't really sewn anything.)

I have been thinking about tweaking the pattern I made for Jo's slippers and then maybe posting the pattern. We will see.  

I was looking at my really ooooold posts. I've had this blog since 2007! Wow. I've been thinking about pruning this blog or starting another that is just about crafting... I might end up doing the latter. Probably easier. I would have to come up with a new name and stuff. I kinda like the one I have. Hmm... what to do, what to do. 

1 comment:

irish said...

I like the one you have with the pictures of what you've done.