Sunday, April 8, 2007

HavE a spLenDid EAsteR

HAPPY EASTER 2 ALL!!

I hope that everyone has enjoyed yet another easter!
I love easter...it really says spring to me.
I love all the cute little baby bunnies and such.
Then there's the great, big bunny. You'd think that a huge rabbit would scare the crap outta the wee kids, but they look forward to the big guy. . he's like the less popular version of the big, red-clad, soot-covered elf. (ho ho ho)

I've got this card, I think it's pretty cute. One the front cover it has a little kid saying, "Santa says he's gonna find out who's naughty and nice. I like the Easter Bunny better." On the inside: "He doesn't make any moral judgments. Merry Christmas." So it kinda ties in with the whole Easter thing, right?

I'm sure a ton of people went to church today. . it's one of the, like, two days in the year that a lot of people might go to church: Christmas & Easter.
Nice. So people are ok with celebrating the birth of Christ and the death of Christ.
In a way, it's kinda ironic. .in a strange sorta way.

Today I learned about these Easter cookies. They're interesting. They really tie into Easter, with how they cook and everything. Each ingredient has a special meaning. I might get the recipe from one of the leaders. I'll have to try it.

No comments: