Tuesday, July 15, 2008

cAmP >:P

WOW!!! IT'S BEEN AGES since I last put ANYTHING on this thing...it could be, of course, that I forget the password for this particular page really easily. Why? you might ask...my response is short and simple: i don't know. funny..isn't it?

anyway. i went to girl's camp last week. it could have been much better...but at the same time it could've been worse. i was a YCL (youth camp leader), which means it was my last year as "one of the girls." if i wanna go next year i get to be one of the actual leaders--"an adult."

back on track...i was followed ALL week, almost 24/7 by one of the other YCLs. it got REALLY annoiing...i like my space, and i can get clostrophoic. she would stand, like, 2 inches away!! i would scoot away..and she'd scoot closer & be about 2 inches away from me again!!! grrr....
so i'd have to tell her to back off. i need my space! it's not like some people who just forget a few times, then remember after somebody blows up on them for it. no! she'd forget, almost on purpose!!! argh! it was driving me NUTS!! i was reeeaaallllyy tempted to just stay with my ward.

1/2 way thru the week somebody jacked my beanie! it was a hunter wrestling one that you can't get just anywhere, too. i was freaking out, cuz i really didn't wanna lose it. ppl would ask what was wrong... that can get reaallly annoiing too! ya know when you just want to be left alone and EVERYBODY keeps asking you and asking you, you try to get away or something...that can drive ya crazy!

anyway. terri (my leader) said that we'd find it...but that's not all that was bugging me. i didn't feel good, and i had a shadow! then i found out somebody had gotten into my stuff and taken some of my pads!! how NOT COOL is that?!? can i just ask WHY somebody would take pads?

so i found ONE left in my bag. i was really glad when i got to go home.

i don't have to put sunscreen on 5 times a day (i did at camp, literally). no more shadow. beanie safe and sound. not bothered more than usual. music. (there i no...and i mean NO radio signal at all...no stations...no music...it sucked!) and the best part of all.......

I CAN TAKE A SHOWER WHENEVER I WANT! i don't have to take a 'babywipe bath' and i don't feel all nasty at the end of the day..or by noon. i swear, when i took a shower that water turned black! it was soooo gross!!! ewww...

ahh.. and no GIANT bugs!!! those are friggin mutant bugs up there.

we went up just past Kamas. for a week.

so i feel lots and lots and lots better. :D

No comments: