Thursday, August 7, 2008

orange juice thursdays

doncha just feel like somedays...
eveything is out to get ya??


today....

I've just been sitting at home...kinda boring. whoo-hoo!!! (j/k)
and it gets hot...so I don't really fell like being outside (and there's the laborious task of smothering myself with sunscreen!! cuz I burn like a candle...let me put it this way, after 15 minutes in the sun I look lobster-ously pink.)


In the last week i've read all of the 'Immortals' series by Tamora Pierce.
So this makes #5 of her books i've read. I've read Alanna...her 1st...
and then there are the 4 from the Immortals. yup.


So i start school in less than a month...isn't it horrible. I'm a senior...it's my last year. It's strange that it seems so long ago (and not so long ago) i barely started school!! Then again, I've got college to look forward to...


I've got YC (youth conference) this weekend. it's starting friday (tomorrow) and ends on sunday. i might get to hang out with some friends tomorrow morning, but it all depends..
i'm not sure if tyler has practice, but i'll know soon enough.


I didn't think i'd end up reading any books this summer, let alone 4..... but then I did listen to books on cd, so I guess that kinda counts as reading a book, right?!? So in reality...it's 9 books this summer...I think.


I bet this one has been REALLY boring, huh? I wish I was a more entertaining writer, but as you can tell...my life has been a tad lame. Then again, my summers usually aren't all that fun & exciting. Usually I end up sitting at home, watching tv or just goofing off with friends. Sounds completely riveting, huh??


I still need to check what time registration is at the school. They didn't answer the phone today, and I can't find anything (that it'll let me look at) online. And there's signing up for SLCC for those CC (college credit/concurrent) classes....excitment there. Yay! :'(

No comments: