Friday, August 22, 2008

SKOOL

There are only 2 1/2 days left....school starts on Monday. :'(


Like my friend Mandy was saying the other day: This is our last summer...no more summers after this, we'll be graduated. Then there's college and work and who knows what else.
It's sad 'cause I may or may not see a lot of my friends after this year...they all seem to get so busy
during the summer....but then, same here.

************

Tyler has a game today. The sad thing is that he gets off work at 5 and has to be to the school about 5 minutes after he gets off. If he's not there in time, he'll be benched for the game.

It's the only pre-season game Hunter is having and it's against Davis. I hope I can go.

************

Homecoming is about 3 weeks in to school this year. Fun!

I've decided I'm going to drag my brother to at least one game this year (Hunter's big sport is Football...) so it may as well be homecoming! :D

No comments: