Thursday, January 15, 2009

blue suede phone


Ok, so it's not really suede...but it sounded like a good title.

Anyway, I got a new phone!! The case is blue and soft/fuzzy. . .I like it :)
I got it on. . . .Monday?? Yeah. . .

So, school has been loads of horrible, terrible, fun! I got to go buy yet another textbook. I'm trying to sell my Humanities book. I took a few big tests today. . . and played 500 in sports med. while Ketchum wasn't paying attention. Brandon wasn't very happy...I keep winning. I think it's his goal to beat me. I love that game. (If you don't know 500 and Gin Rummy are the same thing).

In other news, Jetta's just sitting here looking reaaallly bored. My professional opinion would be that she needs to find a hobby. Maybe she can take up sewing or something. . .?

I don't quite know why, but I've gotten a ton of cold sores this winter! AAAGHH!! They're sooo annoiing! I think this makes 4...? Usually I only get one...if I get any at all. geez . . . (Don't think I've been smooching ppl to get them either!) >:(

No comments: