Wednesday, December 2, 2009

AAAAGGGRRRAAAAJJJJAAAAGGGGG!!!!!!

Alright!! I FINALLY got the stupid classes all registered for! :@ I didn't get the biology one I originally wanted, but I guess I get to go with anatomy.... Yay.... *rme*

What, you might ask, am I doing awake at this time in the morning? It's quite simple, really. Listening to MJ, writing in my blog... the real REASON for my still being up is that I just got my classes all registered for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky little me had to wait til now to register cuz I don't have as many credit hours as the (asumingly) many other SLCC students... my "peers." They got to sign up earlier if they had more credits.... so what I was originally going to take were already gone when I checked at around 9pm today/yesterday... whatever you wanna call it. Considering I haven't slept yet, I'm going to say tonight. :)

I still have a takehome test and stuff to do. I'm going to go catch a few Zs.... or try to. (they can run surprisingly fast! it's crazy considering they don't have legs or anything.... they're not even among the living and they can do a pretty swell job of it. elusive Zs.... I curse you! at least tonight... any other night, it's just fine. that is, if it's not all hot and humid. those nights I can't seem to catch the little buggers either.)

Well.... I bid a a bitter sweet Aloha...er.... adeu? hmmm..... :\ Good night!! t(^-^t)



(ps... did any of you catch the title? :P it's the name of the weird bat thing that wants to kill arthur cuz he's always there when the reincarnation of him dies!! bwahahaha!!!! ahh... hitchhiker's humor! ....or something like it.)

No comments: