Sunday, December 27, 2009

mix cd

so i've decided to do something for my buddie... brianna!!! i'm gonna do a mix cd and have this little commic stip sort of thing explaining it! i was getting random songs for the mix to begin with.... then i noticed a bit of a theme. lol.

here are some songs i've got:
-poor unfortunate soul
-fool for love
-you can't win
-just fell in
-lost
-harden my heart
-build me up butter cup
-early in the morning
-i'm coming out
-ladies night
....and the list keeps going.... see a theme going? lol.... well, i thought it was funny.

hmmm..... maybe i can do one for jason... but i have to find another theme.... don't wanna be boring! :P

2 comments:

irish said...

build me up buttercup - one of my favorite songs. how is the vacation? what have you been doing?

M3@9@N said...

not too much. mostly hanging out with jason... and working.