Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chicken Little ^_^

I got to see Justin yesterday after I got off work! Yay! First time actually seeing him, although we've talked a lot thru email/texting/talking over the phone.
(His friends call him Chicken Little.)

I like him. Him, my dad, and Cameron ended up talking about hunting/guns/cars. I'd say stuff every once in a while.

He seems to be sweet and nice and everything. :)

He lives in Heber (well, Timber Lakes but that's not too far from Heber). He was going to move to California yesterday (for work). He got all the way down to St. George when they called and told him to go back to SLC. I guess the shipment wasn't there yet and might not be there for another month. So he's going to go when they tell him to go. It might be a week or it might be a month. Idk.

When he does go, he'll be there for a month or so. Then he'll come back. He says he might live in Taylorsville when he does come back. He'd live a lot closer. That would be pretty cool! :)


So this next week is my spring break. So all I've really got for the next week is work. . . and lots of homework I really need to catch up on. (and studying)



HERE'S A RANDOM FACT:
The English word “girl” was initially used to describe a young person of either sex. It was not until the beginning of the sixteenth century that the term was used specifically to describe a female child. (http://facts.randomhistory.com/)

2 comments:

heidi said...

You didn't say why his friends call him Chicken Little.

That really is a random fact...

M3@9@N said...

haha... it's cuz they think he looks kinda like chicken little. and in this one pic he really does look like him. hehe...