Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day Is Around the Corner!

I found a very cute gift box template that I want to use for Father's Day! Being my dad doesn't really look on here, it'll still be a surprise! :)

She (domestifluff) also has another one where instead of a V cut in the flap, it's just straight across... I'm sure you can find it. Very cute ideas/pictures she has posted. :) look ----> for her blog and others :)

Now to print out the template OR try to draw it up on some cardstock. I hope it turns out ok. I want to do the tie. The bow ties are ok, but I like the longer ones more. Much cuter!

Maybe I can make one for Grandpa, too!? Fun!

And my dad says they don't do much for Father's Day anymore. HA! (He likes to say they do a lot more for Mother's Day.) Mom thinks it's just cuz he wants something to complain about. :P

(PS. Love you daddy!) xoxoxoxo

And all you other dads and dad-to-be's out there! Have a lovely Sunday! :D

No comments: