Monday, April 22, 2013

All Of The Things Are Breaking!

Everything around here has decided to start dying!! Ok, not everything.... yet.

The washing machine, the car and my laptop all have. I really hope nothing else decides to go next. It would be appreciated...

We are getting rid of ye olde cutlass cierra and working with just one car again. Difficult.

I cleaned out the car and found my husband's long lost original wedding ring. I also found a cell phone. Methinks it is my seester's that she lost. Good goin' sis. :P *loves*

Right now I am making one of my favorite foods to make lately.. Super easy and relatively fast.

Chili!



And , no. Not from a can.  From many cans! LoL  :)

You get a can of diced tomatoes, a can of either kidney or pinto beans, a pound of hamberger and some spices.

If you get a package of McCormick chili seasonings it will give you the recipe.
You could do any spices you want, though.

First, brown the meat. Drain the grease once its done. Dump in the spices, the tomatoes and the beans (do not drain the beans and the tomatoes. dump the juices in the pot too!)

Bring the heat up to a boil. Once it starts bubbling, cover it and bring the heat down to a low temp. Let it simmer for about 10min. (You can go longer if you like.)

Dish it up with cheese or sour cream or cornbread or whatever floats your boat!

M-mmm... I love making this stuff.


No comments: