Monday, April 15, 2013

Ch-ch-changes!

I've decided to change the look of this blog a bit. Ok, maybe a lot.  If you remember what it looked like before, it's very different now.

I have also started up a separate blog for my shop. I will start posting that stuff there and then anything else I feel like talking about on this one!
See the side or my profile for the link to that blog. :]

The other day hubby and I decided to take a very spur-of-the-moment trip to Park City after he got done playing a few games of bball with a friend of his and that friend's buddies.

I even got a compliment on my lovely hand-doodled shoes I colored on forever ago.
Aren't they so purty...
It was one of the guys that worked at the first store we walked into. It just so happened to be a shoe store. Haha!  Said guy asked if I had colored them. He then told me he might have to hire me to color on some shoes for him.  (I had to go get more shoes later to color on... for myself. I have been wanting to for a long time.)

We had fun window shopping and being spontaneous.

We came back down to the valley after we had wandered our fill (and had even stopped to get some pretzel bites!) of Park City.

We got some much-needed hair cuts (my hair gets so thick and heavy! With a bad neck, I have to thin it every time I get it cut) and got my thick-framed glasses fixed. They were so uncomfortable that I couldn't wear them.  So I didn't... for almost a year! I've just been bad and not taking them to get adjusted.




No comments: