Friday, April 16, 2010

Letters

Today has been pretty great! :)
I haven't done much today... but that's ok.

So I'm totally excited about the Scottish Festival in June!!! I'm even giving my communications speech on it. ^_^ (one girl did her's on breast feeding. a guy did his on trying to get us to play Earthbound)

I'm taking 2 friends with me this year! Brianna & Justin both want to go. Brianna is excited to go & to see my Justin (who I talk about a lot in our letters).

---I'm pretty sure you'll get to meet Justin if you're going to the SF this year Bexie!



I want to make another mix cd for Brianna. I think maybe I'll do one for Justin too! I soo wanna put Foux du Fafa on the one for Bri! She's in to French. She always has some sort of French in the letters she sends me. Plus, on that CD I already sent her had Le Possoins! This was the latest French thing: (back of envelope)



I've started reading Catching Fire. I'm only in the 3rd chapter... Pres. Snow scares me. :(

2 comments:

irish said...

how did your scottish speech go?

M3@9@N said...

i haven't given mine yet. we ran out of time so there are still a few people that have to give their's this coming wednesday. so we'll see how it goes! :]