Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lookin Forward to Summer :]

I'm skipping Chem today.... I just have to do some assignments and get them in. And do the tests. :]


I think I'm going to take the 24th off. And the 11th.

The 24th is the weekend before finals. I think I might go up to Heber again. We'll see. It's fun being out in the country-ish area. There were lots of horses. It smelled like Idaho. You know when you cross over the border when you're driving up there? And you have to stop to walk around for a bit. It smells like horses. That horse smell reminds me of Idaho. :]

Anyway, I think it'd be fun to go up there again. It's so quiet up there. It's smaller than here, too. I kinda like it. :]

Also. The 11th is Justin's birthday. I wonder what we'll do.


This summer there are a few things I really want to do! Here are some things I'm pretty much gonna be planning on doing.

-Go camping with a bunch of friends.
-Go to the drive-in theaters (at least once)
-Family reunion in Idaho (more horse smell! woot!) <3
-I wanna try riding a horse... Maybe Justin will take me?
-Go swimming a few times

Huh... I thought there were more. I'll have to add on later when I can think of more things! :]

RANDOM QUOTE:::::
"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change." ~Confucius

2 comments:

irish said...

glad you had a good time up in heber. that is a cute town. does justin live in town or in the country? have a happy day. love you lots

M3@9@N said...

Justin lives just ouside Heber... In the country part. Where the horses and stuff are :) It's called Timberlakes