Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl Scouts Tonight

I went shopping with my parents last night. We were looking for a zip-up hoodie for my dad... and I wanted a dark coloured one. (all the ones I have are WHITE!)

Anyway. We had some gift card/coupon things for Kohl's that were to expire on Saturday. So we looked there first. No men's hoodies. At All!
So I got some earrings (gold. originally $30. on sale for 65% off. and the $10 off made them $0.52!! How great is that!?)

We went to Wally World and found some hoodies there. My dad got 2 navy blue & grey. And I got a navy blue guy's hoodie cuz the girl ones are friggin thin! I did get a grey one that is thin & zips 1/2 way up... It's cute.



So I have work tonight. At 11. Til 7. Woot....

I'm not dramatically excited. I really hope it's fun. :\ Blah.



I should go mail off my letter to Pinky... but I might be sending another cd with it... It might have to wait. Hmmm....

I love making those mix cds! haha.... I like putting random weird songs on them! :)



Anyway. I think I need to go eat some more...... Hmmm....

No comments: