Friday, April 9, 2010

Today

My last ex is trying to get me back. It's not gonna work. Not after how he ended it. Not after him treating me like that.

So I'm just going to try to forget about it the rest of the day. I'll think about fun things, about seeing Justin or whatever else comes to mind.

I'm very excited about going to see Justin tomorrow! :) It should be so much fun!!! :) I took the day off, so I'll be able to spend most of it with him. Yay!

Also I might go camping with my cousin's single's ward in May.

We're planning on going to Disneyland this Fall. (It's gonna be lots of fun! I'll be going for the first time!)

I've got finals coming up the end of the month... Time for the real stress to begin. :(



Random Quote:
"The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon" ~Unknown

1 comment:

Beckle the Freckle said...

Meagies! I don't even know what to say about that last doofus trying to win you back. For serious? He was such a jerk to you. You deserve better and I know you'll get it.

Speaking of...how was your hot date with Justin Timberlake? ;) WOOT!