Friday, May 7, 2010

More Stress-Inducing Stuff....

I have to go to work in a few hours. Yay... *roll my eyes* 11 o' clock again.

At least I'm not stuck there until 7 again. Only til 3... which is when we got clocked off last time. We just won't be on "stand by" or whatever you want to call it.

I had tons and tons of fun with Becky last night! We didn't do much, but it helps.
Watching weird cartoons and Flight of the Concords. :D
Jamba Juice. Del Taco. Yeahh...

I would totally love having that MJ/chocolate cake party! Haha... Now to decide what will be in the "goings on." Hmmm....

I should really do that Chem final. I wonder how long it is? And how hard? I really don't want to do it. But I have to... :(

Let's see... Just after 7 now. I have to be to work at 11...so leave here around 10:30. That would give me about 3 hours? Maybe I can get it done in that amount of time. As long as it isn't too long! :)

That means I have to stop talking. So I'll go do that before work. Then tell you how it goes later!! Haha.... :( Ick...

Oh. I also found this mini flat iron. It's sooo cute! I used it to curl my hair not too long ago. :) I was watching this movie I just got that I haven't seen in years. Mrs. Winterbourne! Have you ever seen in?

I hope most of this stress stuff is gone over this summer, but I'm really really really doubting THAT is going to happen. :[

1 comment:

irish said...

i love you, meagan, you are a wonderful young lady and i am so proud of you. i'm so glad that you are my granddaughter--it is an honor and a privilege. how do you curl your hair w/a flat iron? i thought a flat iron would flatten. hope your stress smooths out very, very soon. it is not fun to be stressed. happy summer. love, see you tomorrow--hoorah!