Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time For A Project

So I got my anatomy final all done! :) Now just one more to go! (It's online)

I think I'm going to start a *project* for the summer.... Hmmm... ^_^
It should be pretty fun. Not too hard. And for now... a secret! lol

When I decide everything I might "uncover" it. Or just wait til after I'm done with it. :)


Also I want to get some white shoes. Like these:



but instead of black... they'd be plain white. then I want to CoLoR them!!! :]
Wouldn't that be so fun?! I just hope they turn out cute. ;)

Mom says I can't go 'til tomorrow because Thursday is the shopping day (as of yesterday?)... she says "so as it is written, so let it be so"....but it's not actually BEEN written anywhere... LOL. all well. So I have to wait to look at material and stuff. :(

I'll think up some ideas until then, I suppose. --That and study before I actually take my Chem final. That would be a good thing, I think.

My mother has started singing "Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight".... again! That song bothers me! I had it stuck in my head the other day! It was driving me NUTS! ...she asked if I'd rather her sing "Poker Face" and I said sure. But she can't remember how it goes. Real effective, that was. LOL.

1 comment:

irish said...

you have a very cute and smart mother. you are also very cute and smart. bet you're glad all those finals are over. see you soon, i hope. lots of love